Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012

"Life really is generous to those who pursue their destiny."



Leather Dungarees: Asos; Shirt: H&M: Shoes: Asos



I am in love with leather and dungarees are a thing that I always liked. So why not combining both of my loves. 
A leather dungaree is exactly that I was looking for. Simply combined with a white shirt but still chic with high heels and my leather jacket just in case to keep me warm in the autumn time.

xoxo
Gentiana


Ich bin verliebt in Leder-Outfits und Latzhosen fand ich schon immer cool. Weshalb nicht beides kombinieren.
Eine Leder-Latzhose ist genau das was ich schon immer wollte. Simpel kombiniert mit einem weißen T-Shirt aber dennoch chick mit High Heels und meiner Leder Jacke, die mich zu unserer Herbst-Zeit warm halten soll.

xoxo
Gentiana



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen