Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012

LFW Day 3

Hat: Asos; Dress: Aqua; Shoes: Mango

 

The London Fashion Week is over since last week and we are already looking forward to the next one in 2013 but as I spent a few days in Paris during the Paris Fashion Week and my Uni started this week I was really busy and couldn´t upload the rest of the pictures I´ve taken. Here are those from the third day of the LFW. We were at the Topshop Space while the great Designer Mary Katranzou was holding her show there. Of course I had to be there and try to take a few snap pictures of James Goldstein, Anna Dello Russo and Mira Duma.

xoxo
Gentiana

Die London Fashion Week ist nun seit über einer Woche vorüber und wir warten schon sehnsüchtig auf die nächste in 2013. Da ich ein paar Tage in Paris während der "Paris Fashion Week" verbracht hatte und das zweite Jahr meiner Universität in dieser Woche begonnen hat war es zeitlich nicht machtbar euch die Fotos früher zu zeigen. Am dritten Tag der LFW war ich im "Topshop Space" wo die wunderbare Designerin Mary Kantranzou ihre Show hielt. Ich war schnell genug und konnte in dem ganzen durcheinander unteranderem Fotos von James Goldstein, Anna Dello Russo und Mira Duma machen.

xoxo
Gentiana

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your outfit!

    I featured you on my blog http://www.bootyfurl.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/london-fashion-week-ss13-day-2.html :)

    www.bootyfurl.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen