Freitag, 9. August 2013

Purple Window


pictures by: Aleksandra Rochowczyk



 Dress: Lilly Bling; Glasses: Vintage; Earrings: Lilly Bling; High Heels: Zara


I mentioned a few times that I work in a small boutique in East London (Aldgate East) on the weekends. Lilly Bling provides its female customers with trendy pieces, from Office Dresses to club outfits. This new piece in my wardrobe is from Lilly Bling. Beautiful simple black dress with special details make it so unique. Combined for the night with a pair of high heels or casual during the day with a pair of boots or sneakers will make you look as fabulous as you are.

Ladies come and visit us!

So as I went yesterday for some drinks with my friends, I had to stop at this amazing wall. The grey windows got reflected by the sun which gave them a purple-ish / metallic colour. Funny how you can randomly find some great places in London. Special thank you to my friend Aleksandra for her patience and talent as a photographer!


You guys like my dress? Let me know and follow me on Instagram @stimulateit


xoxo
Gentiana


2 Kommentare:

  1. You look so gorgeous Genti!!

    Xoxo ♥ Johanna
    http://fall4me-byjk.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey,
    sweet pictures and a great style! :)
    Love
    Tabea


    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen