Montag, 22. April 2013

"Those who never take risks can only see other people's failures."


pictures by: Aleksandra Rochowczyk


Scarf: H&M; Top: Asos; Trousers: H&M; Shoes: Zara; Necklace: Topshop


Nothing better then feeling the warmth of the sun rays on your body. This is why I picked a kind of bright and colorful outfit today. Here are a few pictures of the little shoot that my friend Aleksandra did with me.

xoxo
Gentiana


Heute habe ich mir für ein etwas buntes Outfit entschieden, da das Wetter sehr gut dazu gepasst hat. Ich hoffe euch gefällt das bunte Outfit ;)

xoxo
Gentiana


2 Kommentare:

  1. Love how colorful this outfit is! very unique and creative! :)
    I just stumbled across your blog and I love what I have seen so far! You have a great blog filled with many interesting posts.
    Maybe you might consider following each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will wait for you on my blog!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen