Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012

KILLA NailzZz



Oh Shea, you make me and my nails so happy!

Having always some crazy nail-designs is nothing new for me but finally having someone who actually does some wicked things for my nails...that´s new! Thanks to the young and talented shea.

By wicked I actually mean e.g. these studs on my nails! Have you ever seen something like this?

 Feel free to contact her or get inspirations from her designs:


xoxo
Gentiana

Ja es ist wieder so weit, der Monat ist rum und ich habe mal wieder eine verrückte Kreation an meinen Nägeln. Dank der tollen Shea aus London.
Verrückte Nagel-Designs sind nichts neues für mich, aber sowas ist schon echt abgefahren. Spikes an den Nägeln, habt ihr sowas schon mal gesehen?


xoxo
Gentiana

5 Kommentare:

  1. woow, die Spikes sind der Hammer. Aber ich glaube die würden mich tierisch nerven! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Super talented indeed. I'm always looking Shea'd beauty's feed on Instagram. It's addictive!! One day, I hope to get mine done too!!
    Hot Happenings

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Eye orgasm <3 I love them !!

    AntwortenLöschen